Hours Of Food Service
Le De Spencers Arms
We are a Fullers house recognised in Camra's Good Beer Guide so you can expect to find great cask ales and fine wines. Add a menu of home cooked seasonal food and you may find your time passing surprising quickly
Keeping it local at your local
Landlady Sarah's background is in catering and she is calling on her expertise to source the best ingredients to help her bring fine home-cooked food to the Le De's tables.
Produce is sourced from local businesses where possible.
Good Pub Guide regular
We are a Fullers pub, priding ourselves on the quality of our beer, are Cask Marque accredited with a Fullers Master Cellarman status and feature in The Good Pub Guide 2014 for the 3rd year running.
3 Fullers ales plus one guest ale are normally on tap.
Getting the day right for you
If you are planning a special occasion such as wedding, christening or just a party and would like to spend it at the Le De Spencers, Sarah would be happy to provide an appropriate menu or buffet.
Plus with our own marquee we can provide additional space for your party.
Our specials boards change regularly, here is an example of what we might have on:
• Sticky BBQ Ribs served with homemade coleslaw and wedges
• Pan fried Seabass served with dauphinois potatoes and roasted vine tomatoes
• Salmon and Dill Fishcakes served with homemade tartare sauce, chips and salad
• Lamb Shanks braised in a balsamic and red wine sauce, served with sweet potato mash
• Pork Belly with a honey and mustard glaze served with cabbage and mash
• Venison, juniper & sage burger served with chips and salad
• Pan Fried Salmon served with green beans, new potatoes and a hollandaise sauce
• Game Cassoulet served with beer bread
• Sausages braised in a onion and mustard gravy served with mash in a giant Yorkshire
Le De Spencers Arms © 2014